
I absolutely defy you to try to tickle my feet when I get back! They are no longer ticklish. I have mastered my ticklishness! Hehe...
I took a drastic step forward a few weekends ago. I went to Dr. Fish. {gasp!} That means that I stuck my feet in a tub with a bunch of baby piranhas. This foot treatment is from Mongolia. It's supposed to be really good for your health. (Koreans are more than crazy about health!) I guess the fish eat the dead skin or something... Anyway, it tickles! Ahhhh! The worst part is when they get between your toes and start to chew. {shudder}
However, what's really funny is that Dr. Fish is now an American doctor, too! Someone sent me an online article about it. I don't think it's exactly the same, but it seems similar. Take a look-see:
TINY CARP NIBBLE YOUR TOES IN FISHY PEDICURE
Luckily for me, Dr. Fish only costs about $3 for 1/2 hour here. But I think it may just prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience!
2 comments:
That is absolutely disgusting. I hope you know that.
--Brooke
OMG, that is so crazzy! you have guts!
Post a Comment